Monday 13 August 2012

New outfits new outfits

So I went into Southampton to return some boots, and ended up using my birthday vouchers and more on new outfits...but hey, it meant a whole outfit only cost me £2.90 technically!!

Here they are, enjoy!

This it the technically cheap outfit... All from topshop (in the changing room, natch) - I've wanted a black leather jacket for ages, I have a brown one but it clashes with a lot of my shoes. This one isn't real leather either but I don't mind because its so pertttyyy.



Any opinions on the outfit would be greatly appreciated, Im a little unsure if the skirt goes but really like it.

I've also been very bored inbetween work lately with lack of tv and proper internet, so have decided to start getting creative again. For starters I made this floral headband, by just buying a buch of fabric flowers and attaching them to a black headband. Simples.


And here are a couple of other new bits I got in the Grand Shop today; h&m black tunic and h&m low platforms, with my homemade floral headband.


I was happy to find some wedges I can actually walk in, and they seem to go with most things.I also bought a wine/oxblood coloured pullover jumper (not pictured here) which I will take photos of soon. I've already decided what sort of things I want to be wearing for winter - dark, earthy tones but still with lots of fabric flowers. I'm also looking at more pullover jumpers to go with jersey high waisted skirts and shorts, with vintage esque boots and jackets and even darker lipsticks. The boots I returned (because they broke) I intend to get again (and hopefully they wont break again!) as they were just beautiful, have a pic;

After the whole hair dilemna, and even contemplating going pink at one stage, I think I will stay dark for winter! maybe next summer though...

I've also been busy watching lots of films, again due to the boredom, and a friend lent me 'An Education'. I love it! I've already watched it twice, and am Cary Mulligan's newest fan. Help.





Oh and before I go, one last outfit picture. I got the top a couple of weeks ago but have been struggling to find things that would go with it, opinions please!

Peace and love xo




No comments:

Post a Comment