Wednesday 20 February 2013

Evening Project

I was feeling ever so slightly creative, so decided to customize a plain tshirt dress I'd been toying with getting rid off. As you know, I am loving florals and pastels for Spring, so decided to decorate the pink dress with some pretty light coloured flowers.

It is pretty simple really - simply position the flowers where you want them, pin them to the dress, then sew them on like buttons! Just stitch from inside the dress and go straight through the fabric underneath each flower, fastening off after each individual flower. Any questions feel free to ask, here is the photo step by step :)












Will post proper outfit pics when I wear it x

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I might just try it!

    www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment!
    very nice blog!(:
    would you like to follow each other?let me know!

    Sara xx

    http://myselfography.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete