Sunday 5 October 2014

A bit of a mismatched outfit post, but it's what I threw on when I woke up and for that I can't complain... Today I exhibited my work at 13 The Gallery's Artfordable Fair, and sold a couple of pieces which is always suuuuuper exciting and can help fuel my unpleasantly expensive fashion obsessed daydreams. I've followed the outfit post with a few pictures for you, if you want to see more of my work check out melodygrossman.co.uk! I'm always looking for collaboration work too, so don't be afraid to get in touch. I don't always bite!

Boxy Tshirt - Topshop
Midi Skirt - Primark
Boots - Blondie Via Vinted
Clutch Bag - Handmade Via Depop











I'm hoping to do some more outfit posts soon, so I better stop dressing like a slob on my days off...
Here are some photos from the art fair in Islington, it was a lovely day and I had to include my favourite piece of the show which was this delicious little puppy called Lola. She wasn't strictly part of the show but she definitely has my heart...












No comments:

Post a Comment