Wednesday 24 December 2014

Seasons Greetings..


It's been a while, but as you can imagine it's crazy crazy crazy with work and family and everything at this time of year. I've also had the flu (which made me truly resent paying £15 of hard earned pennies for a flu jab earlier in the year) but yesterday I managed to leave the house for the first time in about TWO WHOLE WEEKS so it was an occasion to dress a little snazzy. Well, pretty casual actually, but I felt I needed a splash of colour to brighten up my sniffly, pastey little face. 










I didn't have to wrap up as warm as I had expected to with this lovely little burst of winter sunshine, hence the Spring time vibes! I've recently started being a bit more thrifty with my purchases, because I'm a poor poor graduate and am saving up to tavel instead. I'd rather see the world then spend £200 on a top (not that I could ever afford to do that in the first place). SO - although I am wearing this Karl Lagerfeld shirt which I ADORE, it was £11 from TK MAXX with an RRP of £90! The hat is also originally from Topshop at £16, but I grabbed it brand new from EBay for £4. Boots? £10 from Primark of course! And surprisingly comfy. Suck on that, high street shops. I do love high street shopping but it's just not worth the money these days - my New Years plan (not resolution - those never stick) is to carry on making smart fashion choices and scrimp and save as much as I can. 

The coat, however, was made before this relatively smart decision... I am in love with it though, and getting a ton of wear out of it. £60 from River Island (my bank account is screaming), and the kimono was around £18 from H&M.

Merry Christmas and happy new year, onwards and upwards fashionistaaaaas x



No comments:

Post a Comment