Monday 11 January 2016

Back to Black

I know - I NEVER wear black or muted colours. I know, I know. But today I'm in mourning for the wonderful starman, so I'll keep this short and sweet :(

I pretty much ended up channelling my inner punk with these ripped black jeans (bought pre-ripped, of course...so rock and roll) and ear cuffs, but to tell you the truth I wasn't hating it. As you may know I normally find myself obsessed with prints and bright colours, but sometimes my mood calls for a change, sometimes I'm just not feeling it. Today was one of those days. Although it was just chance that I happened to have this bag on me, the theme felt very apt!! I paired the outfit with a dark berry lipstick to match the Wintery tone, but even a red lip couldn't shake the grey clouds hovering over the nation today...

See my digital tribute to Bowie at the bottom of the post, RIP Ziggy <3







Jeans - ASOS
Jumper - H&M
Earrings & Cuff - Topshop
Bag - Monki
Lipstick - MUA







My digital tribute to the King of Weird xxx

 (Melody Grossman 2016)


(artist unknown)



No comments:

Post a Comment